The four period-style bedrooms in the main townhouse are each named after a previous resident of No. 1 Pery Square, and are spacious rooms whose great big sash windows look out at views of the terrace and garden or the People’s Park, just as the characters they are named after might have done, back in the day.
The original staircase sweeps up the house to the Vanderkiste and Lord Barrington rooms with park views, roll-top baths and dressing screens, and to the Lady Barrington and Pery rooms, with their views over the kitchen garden and terrace, and their hand-crafted brass and gilt beds.
- Spacious, stylish & ooze character
- 4 unique heritage style bedrooms
- Deep roll top baths to relax and monsoon showers to refresh
- Original Georgian architecture throughout & decorated with Sanderson wallpapers
- Irish VOYA organic beauty amenities in our bathrooms
- Complimentary Wifi
- Relax to tunes of Lyric Fm
- Large sash windows with natural light & great views of People’s Park
- Complimentary robe & slippers provided
- Room service
For enquiries and/or reservations, please call us on +353 61 402402, email email@example.com or use the booking form.