Join an award winning team!
At No.1, our aim has been to create a home from home experience for both the business & the leisure traveler.
Having traveled the world for many years, we aim to create a hotel with soul, real people to look after you & proper food, all housed in a glorious Georgian townhouse.
We are looking for fascinating people to become part of our small dynamic team with experience in proper hospitality. People with magnetic personalities who love & are very passionate about customer service and just making people feel better.
Breakfast Chef & Chef De Partie – Full Time
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality to the required specifications
- To ensure the standards of cuisine and hygiene are maintained at all times in accordance with HACCP regulations
- To ensure all special requests made by team members and guests are met
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menu.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Either on the job experience of a minimum of 2 year or recently qualified
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP
- Will be flexible in their working hours
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must have fluency in English – both written and oral
Senior Spa Therapists – Full & Part Time
Due to increased business levels we here at No.1 Pery Square are recruiting a for full-time & part-time qualified senior spa therapist. If you are dedicated, highly motivated and looking for a new challenge in which to develop your career & skill and love what you do then we have the career opportunity for you. This is a senior position, offering a very attractive renumeration package.
The ideal candidate requires the following:
- to be able to work alone
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- have friendly outgoing personality
- the ability to quickly build rapport with our clients
- a qualification in both facial & body treatments
- 2-3 years experience working within a busy spa
- experience working with VOYA organic beauty would be desirable but not essentialReporting to the head chef, the ideal candidate must have a passion for food, an eagerness to exceed expectations, and the ability to work as part of a team and also on own initiative.
- A high level of quality and commitment to presentation and service is required. Immediate start date.