JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM
Overlooking the handsome, tree-lined People’s Park in Limerick’s historic Georgian Quarter, No.1 Pery Square is a luxurious and intimate boutique townhouse hotel.
With 20 bedrooms, delicious food & wine in the restaurant and lounges, an innovative and polished organic spa in the basement, an interestingly stocked shop, a sweet terrace and kitchen garden, and full of personality and style throughout, No. 1 is one of the country’s prettiest and most characterful hotels.
At No.1, our aim has been to create a home from home experience for both the business & the leisure traveler. Having traveled the world for many years, we aim to create a hotel with soul, real people to look after you & proper food, all housed in a glorious Georgian townhouse.
We are looking for fascinating people to become part of our small dynamic team with experience in proper hospitality. People with magnetic personalities who love & are very passionate about customer service and just making people feel better.
SOUS CHEF AT SASH RESTAURANT
Sash Restaurant @ No.1 Pery Square are recruiting a Sous Chef for our busy kitchen due to business expansion. This is a full time position with immediate start.
The ideal candidate must :
- Have a proven track record working in a high end restaurant + 2 years experience
- Be passionate about producing quality wholesome food
- Work closely with the owners & head chef with regards to menus, targets & general running of the kitchen
- Have a strong understaning of HACCP
- Be able to assist in directing and leading a team
FULL & PART TIME CHEF DE PARTIE AT SASH RESTAURANT
Due to business expansion we here at Sash Restaurant @ No.1 Pery Square are recruiting a Full & Part Time Chef de Partie to join the team.
The ideal candidate must have previous chef de partie experience, a good team player, work well under pressure and have HACCP knowledge. They must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a flexible attitude to work with extremly high standards.
Day to day duties:
- To prepare all ingredients for service to the required standard, ensuring no wastage
- Cook food to the required specifications
- To ensure the smooth running of food service with restaurant personnel
- To ensure all special requests made by head chef & guests are met
- To work in an organised hygienic manner at all time ensuring HACCP regulations are strictly adhered to
- To receive goods from suppliers, when required and to ensure products conform with HACCP regulations
FULL TIME F&B TEAM MEMEBR
No.1 Pery Square is recruiting a food & beverage team member for our busy townhouse due to business expansion. This is a full time position with immediate start.
The ideal candidate must :
- Have a proven track record working in a high end restaurant/ hotel environment + 2 years experience
- Be passionate about the industry
- Work as part of a team in Sash Restaurant & The Park Room Lounge
- Have a strong understanding in restaurant service & mis en place for private dining and functions etc
- A strong customer service background as proper hospitality is paramount at No.1
- Wine knowledge & cocktail experience desirable but full full training will be given