JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM
At No.1, our aim has been to create a home from home experience for both the business & the leisure traveler.
Having traveled the world for many years, we aim to create a hotel with soul, real people to look after you & proper food, all housed in a glorious Georgian townhouse.
We are looking for fascinating people to become part of our small dynamic team with experience in proper hospitality. People with magnetic personalities who love & are very passionate about customer service and just making people feel better.
Spa Therapist/ P/T Spa Receptionist
- Have at least 2 years experience & a proven track record working in spa environment
- Work as part of a qualified team of therapists and liaising with in house departments
- A strong customer service background as proper hospitality is paramount at No.1
- Experience of working with product houses desirable
- Product and industry knowledge & desirable but full training will also be given
Hotel Night Porter P/T
The successful candidate will assume direct responsibility for all activities within the hotel between 11pm and 8am. From you we require energy, initiative, a hands on approach and a commitment to quality standards, customer care and security. Previous experience in a similar role is essential along with a minimum of 1 years bar experience & some supervisory experience also.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience as Night Porter or Senior Receptionist in a 4 or 5 star property
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
Kitchen Porter/ Maintenance
Due to increased business levels we currently have two positions available
The ideal candidate requires you have the following:
- Fluent English
- +2years experience in a similiar busy kitchen environment
- Have light hotel maintenance experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexible (your roster may involve split shifts)
- A good team worker