Food @ No.1
Brasserie One Restaurant in Limerick
Head Chef - Christian Baldenecker
Restaurant Manager & Sommellier - Juan Wisniewski
At Brasserie One our philosophy is to serve quality food. Christian & his culinary team produce simple sensibly priced dishes, sometimes rustic, sometimes classic, using the freshest of local ingredients from local suppliers. Our friendly staff will aid you in selecting from our award winning wine list.
Brasserie One is a true classic Irish brasserie with strong French influences & the use of Irish artisan produce where possible
Irish Restaurant Awards 2014
These awards are the largest and most coveted accolades in the Irish Restaurant Industry.
They recognise achievement and excellence in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industry throughout the island of Ireland in 25 categories and celebrate all aspects of the industry from Chefs and Restaurant Managers, to Restaurants, Cafes and Gastro Pubs, to Food Producers, and Cookery Schools. Read More
John & Sally McKennas Guide 2014 - Review
On her last visit to One Pery Square, Caroline Hennessy was impressed by the creative dynamism of the team in Brasserie One. Go ahead, Caroline:
“Had a fantastic evening" ... "Delicious cooking in the brasserie is just one thing they do superbly in No.1 Pery Square".
As Aoife Cox has noted, “everything about the place speaks of wonderful attention to detail”, and that is Patricia Roberts’ great gift: she sees it as an organic entity, with every part of the experience complementing every other part, and that’s what makes it the star of Limerick city, the first choice.
So, if you want to have that “fantastic evening”, this is always the first choice in Limerick. Read Review
If you've eaten at Brasserie One, please let us know what you thought by filling out our
Afternoon Tea in the Drawing room
The drawing room is the heart of the house with a grand old original marble surround and burning turf fire. Afternoon Tea is served from 3 to 6pm and is a real treat at No. 1.
- Classic afternoon tea - finger sandwiches, Musetti tea selection, freshly baked pastries and scones: €15
- Champagne afternoon tea - all of the above with a glass of Pierre Moncuit Champagne: €27
- Pink Champagne afternoon tea - €30 per person and we donate €3 to Breast cancer research.
Reservations essential - please call +353 61 402402.
Private Dining Limerick
No. 1 offers a highly distinctive stylish & exclusive atmosphere for all kinds of private entertaining. Private lunches, brunches, dinners, wine tasting, food tasting, meetings or weddings….we can a special plan for all private events.
- Drawing room - seats up to 70 for private Lunch or dinner
- Boardroom - seats up to 20 for lunch or dinner, or 14 persons boardroom style for executive meetings
- Wine room - tasting for up to 25 persons and dining for up to 8 persons.
- Terrace - Drinks & canapés for up to 30 persons, great for summer events.
- Brasserie - seats up to 70 persons for lunch or dinner
Park Room Lounge
Located on the ground floor, comfortable seating and a welcoming turf fire. Enjoy an excellent selection of cocktails, wines by the glass, aperitifs, digestifs and Irish & International whiskeys.
- Lunch Menu Park Room Lounge