Food @ No.1
Brasserie One Restaurant in Limerick
At Brasserie One our philosophy is to serve quality food. Patricia and her team produce simple,sensibly-priced dishes, sometimes rustic sometimes classic, using the freshest of local ingredients from local suppliers. Our friendly staff will aid you in selecting from our award winning wine list. Brasserie One is true classic Irish brasserie with strong French influences and the use of Irish artisan produce where possible.
If you've eaten at Brasserie One, please let us know what you thought by filling out our
Afternoon Tea in the Drawing room
The drawing room is the heart of the house with a grand old original marble surround and burning turf fire. Afternoon Tea is served from 3 to 6pm and is a real treat at No. 1.
- Classic afternoon tea - finger sandwiches, Musetti tea selection, freshly baked pastries and scones: €15
- Champagne afternoon tea - all of the above with a glass of Pierre Moncuit Champagne: €27
- Pink Champagne afternoon tea - €30 per person and we donate €3 to Breast cancer research.
Reservations essential - please call +353 61 402402.
Private Dining Limerick
No. 1 offers a highly distinctive stylish & exclusive atmosphere for all kinds of private entertaining. Private lunches, brunches, dinners, wine tasting, food tasting, meetings or weddings….we can a special plan for all private events.
- Drawing room - seats up to 70 for private Lunch or dinner
- Boardroom - seats up to 20 for lunch or dinner, or 14 persons boardroom style for executive meetings
- Wine room - tasting for up to 25 persons and dining for up to 8 persons.
- Terrace - Drinks & canapés for up to 30 persons, great for summer events.
- Brasserie - seats up to 70 persons for lunch or dinner
Park Room Lounge
Located on the ground floor, comfortable seating and a welcoming turf fire. Enjoy an excellent selection of cocktails, wines by the glass, aperitifs, digestifs and Irish & International whiskeys.
- Lunch Menu Park Room Lounge